Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm
Personal Injury Lawyers NJ
The Gencarelli and Rimassa Law Firm, LLC, is located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey and is dedicated to representing individuals and businesses in a wide array of litigation and transactional matters. The #1 priority of our attorney and lawyer is ensuring that the best interests of our clients are zealously advocated, advanced and protected.
We treat each of our clients the way that we would want our family and ourselves to be treated by an attorney: with dedication, understanding and loyalty. At Gencarelli and Rimassa Law Firm, our attorneys and lawyers are not satisfied unless we know that we have achieved the best possible outcome for our clients.
The very nature of an accident is that it’s unpredictable. They can happen at any time and will often lead to a personal injury. Despite the fact that accidents are hard to predict, most cases will involve negligence on someone’s behalf. If you have been injured as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you can benefit from working with personal injury lawyers to gain compensation to help you during this difficult time.
There are times when you can be involved in an accident and suffer injuries, but you may not have a personal injury case on your hands.
How do you know if your case demands compensation?
Simply put, you can sue another party if they have a legal obligation to keep you safe and prevent accidents from happening. In many situations, this is obvious, but it’s not uncommon for injured parties to be unsure if their injury was caused by someone else’s negligence. Fear not, working with personal injury lawyers in NJ will clear everything up and help you see if you have a case.
What are Common Personal Injury Cases?
Common examples of personal injury cases include but are not limited to:
- A customer slipping on a shop floor and hurting their back – the shopo wner has a legal duty to prevent this from happening by cleaning and drying the floor.
- A driver getting whiplash after being hit by another car – the guilty party is legally supposed to drive safely to prevent accidents from happening.
- A doctor providing incorrect treatment or diagnosis leading to a patient injuring themselves – again, they have a legal duty to provide reasonable medical care in accordance with the expected standards of care.
- A person being injured when using a defective product – product manufacturers have a legal duty to provide reasonably designed products that should not cause injury when used as directed.
Why Should You File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
When you are involved in a personal injury case, you soon realize that it can have devastating consequences on your life. You may suffer from the following:
- Extremely high medical bills to pay for past and future treatment
- Pain, suffering and emotional distress from the traumatic experiences that has changed your way of life
- Excessive costs to repair a vehicle or other part of your property
- An inability to work, leading to a loss of past and future income
- Further financial costs as a result of the injury
Filing a personal injury lawsuit can help you claim damages (money paid by the guilty party) to compensate for everything. It will help you avoid financial issues as you recover and go about your life.
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do for You?
A personal injury lawyer is responsible for putting your case together and representing you at the trial. They handle all the admin and paperwork, ensuring your case is in the best possible shape to achieve a desirable outcome.
Your personal injury lawyer will:
- Evaluate your claim
- Find as much evidence supporting your claim as possible
- Retain medical, vocational, occupational and/or economic expert witness to help strengthen your case and improve value
- Aggressively advocate on your behalf with the other side’s attorneys and their insurance companies to negotiate the best possible result
- Gather as much information as needed to represent you should the case go to trial, most cases do not!
If you are looking for experienced personal injury lawyers in NJ to help with your case, get in touch with us today!
Serving the Garden State Area
Our Practice Areas
Have question? Contact us today
Send a message. We will contact you as soon as possible
Our happy clients
Real Clients, Real Testimonials, Real Results. Contact Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm LLC today for your Personal Injury Case needs!