Car Accident Lawyers in Franklin Lakes NJ
When you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, it can be an overwhelming and stressful experience. Dealing with the aftermath of injuries, property damage, and insurance claims can be complex and time-consuming. That’s where Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm comes in.
As highly skilled car accident lawyers serving clients in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal representation to those who have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of others. With our extensive knowledge of personal injury law and years of experience handling car accident cases, we strive to help our clients obtain the compensation they deserve.
The Most Dangerous Roads in Franklin Lakes NJ
In order to stay safe on the roads of Franklin Lakes, it is important to be aware of the most dangerous areas where accidents are more likely to occur. Some of the roads known for their higher number of accidents include:
- Main Street: Known for heavy traffic congestion during peak hours.
- Hollywood Avenue: A winding road that requires extra caution while driving.
- Pulaski Skyway: Notorious for its narrow lanes and high volume of trucks.
The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
Understanding the common causes behind car accidents can help prevent them from happening. Some frequent causes include:
- Distracted driving (e.g., texting while driving)
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Speeding and reckless driving
- Fatigue and drowsy driving
- Poor weather conditions (e.g., rain, snow)
Why Hiring an Auto Accident Lawyer is Important
After being involved in a car accident, hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer can make a significant difference in your case. Here’s why:
- Legal expertise: A skilled lawyer understands the complexities of personal injury law and will guide you through the entire legal process.
- Evidence collection: An attorney will gather crucial evidence such as police reports, witness statements, and medical records to strengthen your case.
- Negotiation skills: Lawyers are trained negotiators who will fight for fair compensation on your behalf.
- Litigation representation: If necessary, an attorney will represent you in court to ensure your rights are protected.
New Jersey Car Insurance Requirements
In New Jersey, all drivers must carry certain minimum insurance coverage. These requirements include:
- Bodily Injury Liability: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $5,000
- PIP (Personal Injury Protection): $15,000 per person / per incident $250 deductible applies unless policyholder chooses higher deductible option
- If injured by uninsured or hit-and-run driver: Uninsured Motorist Coverage ($15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident)
Choose Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm for Your Car Accident Case
When it comes to choosing a law firm to handle your car accident case in Franklin Lakes, NJ, Gencarelli & Rimassa stands out. Here’s why:
- Experience: Our team has years of experience successfully representing clients in car accident cases.
- Dedication: We are committed to providing personalized attention and fighting vigorously for our clients’ rights.
- Track record: We have a proven track record of obtaining substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- Clients come first:We prioritize our clients’ needs and work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, here are answers to some common questions that may help you understand your legal options better:
- I don’t have health insurance. Can I still seek medical treatment?
- Absolutely. Even without health insurance coverage, you can still receive necessary medical treatment after a car accident by utilizing your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits under your auto insurance policy.
- How long do I have to file a personal injury claim after a car accident?
- In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim is generally two years from the date of the accident. However, it is crucial not to delay seeking legal advice as evidence collection is time-sensitive.
- What if the other driver doesn’t have insurance?
- If you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, your own Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) can provide compensation for your injuries and damages. Consulting with a lawyer will help you navigate this process effectively.
Contact Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm today by calling (201) 549-8737!