Car Accident Lawyers in Norwood NJ
If you have been involved in a car accident in Norwood, New Jersey, it is crucial to seek the assistance of experienced car accident lawyers who can protect your rights and help you navigate through the legal process. At Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm, we specialize in personal injury law and have a team of highly skilled attorneys dedicated to helping victims of car accidents obtain fair compensation for their injuries.
The Most Dangerous Roads in Norwood NJ
Norwood, NJ is known for its scenic roads but unfortunately, some areas are more prone to accidents than others. The following are some of the most dangerous roads where accidents frequently occur:
- River Road: This road runs along the Hudson River and often experiences heavy traffic congestion. It has multiple intersections with limited visibility which increases the risk of collisions.
- Harrington Avenue: With its narrow lanes and high volume of vehicles, Harrington Avenue is another accident-prone road in Norwood.
- Piermont Road: This winding road poses challenges for drivers due to its sharp turns and steep slopes.
The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents can happen due to various reasons. Some common causes include:
- Distracted driving: One major cause is drivers being distracted by activities such as texting or talking on their phones while behind the wheel.
- Speeding: Driving above the speed limit reduces reaction time and increases the severity of accidents.
- Drunk driving: Intoxicated drivers pose a significant risk to themselves and others on the road.
- Reckless driving: This includes aggressive behaviors like tailgating, changing lanes without signaling, or running red lights.
Why Hiring an Auto Accident Lawyer is Important
After a car accident, hiring an auto accident lawyer can greatly benefit you in several ways:
- Legal expertise: An experienced attorney will have a deep understanding of personal injury laws and can guide you through the complex legal process.
- Evidence gathering: A skilled lawyer knows how to collect and preserve evidence such as police reports, witness statements, and medical records that are crucial for building a strong case.
- Negotiation skills: Lawyers are trained negotiators who can effectively communicate with insurance companies to ensure fair compensation for your injuries.
- Court representation: If your case goes to court, having a knowledgeable attorney by your side will significantly increase your chances of success.
Car Insurance Requirements in New Jersey
New Jersey law requires all drivers to carry certain minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage. The following are the mandatory coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability (BI): Minimum coverage of $15,000 per person injured in any one accident and $30,000 for all persons injured in any one accident.
- Property Damage Liability (PD): Minimum coverage of $5,000 per accident causing property damage.
Choose Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm for Your Car Accident Case
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Norwood NJ or surrounding areas, choosing Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm can provide you with numerous advantages:
- Experience: Our law firm has over 20 years of experience in handling car accident cases, ensuring that we have the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Dedicated team: We have a team of highly skilled attorneys who specialize in personal injury law. They are committed to providing personalized attention and fighting for your rights.
- Proven track record: We have a proven track record of obtaining substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients, demonstrating our ability to effectively represent their interests.
- Clients’ satisfaction: Client satisfaction is our top priority. We strive to provide excellent service by keeping our clients informed throughout the legal process and addressing any concerns they may have.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We understand that you may have questions about your car accident case. Here are some frequently asked questions that can help address your concerns:
Q: How long do I have to file a car accident claim?
A: In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim after a car accident is generally two years from the date of the accident.
Q: What damages can I recover in a car accident case?
A: You may be entitled to various types of compensation including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage, and more.
Q: Will my case go to trial?
A: Many car accident cases are resolved through negotiations with insurance companies. However, if an agreement cannot be reached, your case may proceed to trial.
Q: How much will hiring an attorney cost me?
A: At Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you don’t pay any upfront fees and we only get paid if we successfully recover compensation for you.
By choosing Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm, you can have peace of mind knowing that your car accident case is in the hands of experienced professionals who will fight tirelessly to protect your rights and help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact us today by calling (201) 549-8737!