Car Accident Lawyers in Paramus NJ
If you have been involved in a car accident in Paramus, New Jersey, it is crucial to seek legal representation from experienced car accident lawyers. Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm specializes in personal injury law and has a team of highly skilled attorneys who can help you navigate through the complexities of your case.
The Most Dangerous Roads in Paramus NJ
Paramus, NJ is known for its busy roads and heavy traffic. Some of the most dangerous roads where accidents frequently occur include:
- Rt 17: This major highway runs through Paramus and sees heavy traffic throughout the day.
- Rt 4: Another heavily traveled road that connects various towns including Paramus.
- Garden State Parkway: This popular toll road passes through or near Paramus and experiences high volumes of traffic daily.
The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents can happen due to various reasons. Some common causes include:
- Distracted driving (e.g., texting while driving)
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Fatigue or drowsy driving
- Poor weather conditions (e.g., rain, snow)
Why Hiring an Auto Accident Lawyer is Important?
Hiring an auto accident lawyer after being involved in a car accident can significantly benefit your case. Here’s why:
- Legal Expertise: An experienced auto accident lawyer has in-depth knowledge of personal injury law and can navigate the complex legal system on your behalf.
- Evidence Gathering: A skilled attorney knows how to gather crucial evidence such as accident reports, witness statements, and medical records that are vital for building a strong case.
- Negotiation Skills: Lawyers have negotiation skills to deal with insurance companies and ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Court Representation: If your case goes to trial, having a proficient auto accident lawyer by your side will provide you with effective courtroom representation.
Car Insurance Requirements in New Jersey
In New Jersey, it is mandatory for all drivers to carry car insurance. The minimum requirements include:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person injured in any one accident or $30,000 if two or more people are injured
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: At least $5,000
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Minimum coverage of $15,000 per person per accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: At least $15,000 per person or $30,000 per accident
Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm – Your Trusted Car Accident Lawyers in Paramus NJ
If you’ve been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness in Paramus NJ area,
We at Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm offer:
• Experienced attorneys specializing in car accidents
• Personalized attention and support throughout your case
• Proven track record of successful settlements and verdicts
• Strong negotiation skills to fight for fair compensation
Don’t let the stress of dealing with insurance companies or legal procedures overwhelm you. Contact our dedicated car accident lawyers at Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What should I do immediately after a car accident?
A: After a car accident, it is important to:
- Ensure your safety and the safety of others involved
- Contact law enforcement authorities and report the incident
- Gather information from all parties involved including names, contact details, license plate numbers, insurance information
- Take photos or videos of the accident scene if possible
- Seek medical attention even if you don’t feel injured right away as some injuries may have delayed symptoms
- Contact an experienced auto accident lawyer for guidance on how to proceed with your case
Q: How long do I have to file a personal injury claim after a car accident in New Jersey?
A: In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim after a car accident is generally two years from the date of the accident. However, it is advisable to consult with an attorney as soon as possible since there are exceptions that could affect this timeframe.
Q: What damages can I recover in a car accident lawsuit?
A: If you’ve been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to various types of damages, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
Note: This is just general information and each case is unique. It’s important to consult with an experienced car accident lawyer to understand the specific damages you may be eligible for.
Contact Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm today for a free consultation by calling (201) 549-8737!