Car Accident Lawyers in Wallington, NJ
Welcome to Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm, your trusted car accident lawyers serving the Wallington, New Jersey area. With our extensive legal expertise and dedication to client success, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of car accident cases and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
The Most Dangerous Roads in Wallington, NJ
Wallington is a bustling town with several busy roads that can pose risks for drivers. Some of the most dangerous roads in this area include:
- Main Avenue
- Paterson Avenue
- Hathaway Street
- Mount Pleasant Avenue
The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents can occur due to various factors. Understanding these common causes can help prevent accidents and protect yourself on the road. The most frequent causes of car accidents include:
Distracted driving (e.g., texting while driving)
- Distracted driving (e.g., texting while driving)
- Drunk or impaired driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Fatigue or drowsy driving
The Importance of Hiring an Auto Accident Lawyer
After a car accident, hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer is crucial. Here’s why:
- Legal Expertise: An auto accident lawyer specializes in personal injury law and has the knowledge and experience to navigate complex legal processes.
- Evidence Gathering: Lawyers have the resources to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and reconstruct the accident scene to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Negotiation Skills: A skilled attorney can negotiate with insurance companies or other parties involved to ensure you receive fair compensation for medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Litigation Representation: If necessary, an auto accident lawyer will represent you in court and fight for your rights during trial proceedings.
New Jersey Car Insurance Requirements
In New Jersey, it is mandatory for all drivers to carry minimum liability car insurance coverage. The current requirements are as follows:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person injured in any one accident / $30,000 total per accident
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: $5,000 per accident
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Minimum of $15,000 per person /$30,000 per accident
Why Choose Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm?
Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm stands out among other law firms due to our exceptional qualities:
Extensive Experience – With over XX years of combined experience handling car accident cases, we have a deep understanding of the legal complexities involved and know how to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients.
- Extensive Experience – With decades of combined experience handling car accident cases, we have a deep understanding of the legal complexities involved and know how to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients.
- Dedicated Legal Team – Our team is committed to providing personalized attention and support throughout your case. We will guide you through every step of the process, ensuring that your rights are protected.
- Proven Track Record – We have successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. Our track record speaks volumes about our ability to deliver results.
- Client-Centric Approach – Your needs and best interests are always at the forefront of what we do. We work tirelessly to ensure that you receive fair compensation and justice for your injuries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We understand that you may have questions regarding car accidents and personal injury claims. Here are some frequently asked questions:
Q: How long do I have to file a car accident claim? A: In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim after a car accident is generally two years from
the date of the accident. However, it’s important to consult with an attorney as soon as possible since there may be exceptions
or specific circumstances that could affect this timeline.
Q: How long do I have to file a car accident claim?
A: In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim after a car accident is general two years from the date of the accident. However, it’s important to consult with an attorney as soon as possible since there may be exceptions or specific circumstances that could affect this timeline.
Q: What if I was partially at fault for the car accident?
A: New Jersey follows a “comparative negligence” rule, which means that even if you were partially at fault, you can still recover damages. However, your compensation will be reduced by your percentage of fault determined by the court.
Q: How much is my car accident claim worth?
A: The value of a car accident claim depends on various factors such as the severity of injuries, medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and other economic and non-economic damages. An auto accident lawyer can evaluate your case and help determine its potential value based on these factors.
Contact Gencarelli & Rimassa Law Firm by calling (201) 549-8737!