Helping New Jersey families and businesses with real estate transactions and disputes
Whether you are buying or selling a home, negotiating an office lease or needing zoning/planning approvals, Gencarelli and Rimassa Law Firm, LLC is available to help. Our attorney has significant experience handling real estate related legal issues. Our lawyers are ready to assist you in your real estate matters, including:
- Residential buy/sell transactions
- Commercial property transactions
- Preparation and review of condominium documents
- Commercial lease drafting or review
- Mortgage loan alternatives
- Land use, variance, and planning approvals
- Environmental Matters
Reliable transaction attorney paving the way to your new home
Anxiety often accompanies the excitement of buying or selling your home. Our lawyers will skillfully represent you from offer to sale, and work relentlessly to ease your concerns. To ensure smooth transactions during all stages of the real estate process, our attorneys will:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate inspection issues
- Coordinate with your lender
- Review and resolve title issues
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land use, zoning and permit requirements
- Prepare the parties for closing
Our law office also assists business clients in real estate transactions involving commercial properties, such as buying, selling, renting and leasing office space; as well as business asset sales, mergers and acquisitions. While you focus on your business, our attorneys will efficiently handle all your real estate needs.
Effectively negotiating real estate contracts
By retaining an experienced lawyer to review and negotiate your contracts, you can often save unnecessary stress, time and money and feel confident you have made the most beneficial deal. When it is in your best interest to resolve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, our attorneys can guide negotiations toward equitable solutions.
Please call the attorneys at Gencarelli and Rimassa Law Firm, LLC at (201) 549-8737 orEmail our Attorney to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.